Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Taled from the Bus: Multiple entries - August

August 3rd - so i saw the bike guy with his helmet on waiting foe the bus but I couldn't get my phone out in time to take a picture! Crap!
the lady sitting next to me has so much perfume on! If I was pregnant I would probably have to throw up on her right now! Bleh!
I love when people smoke in line!

August 4th - perfume lady is back!!!! Bleh! Bleh! Bleh!

August 9th - 1) an old lady ran to get in front of me 2) perfume lady makes me want to gag 3) there is a girl who dresses like she thinks she's Lauren Conrad from the hills. Pretty good Monday!

August 11th - this morning we saw a member of our bus get off with a bicycle tire hanging around his neck....interesting.

August 12th - perfume lady is sitting directly behind and the smell is actually making my eyes water!!!

August 19th - just saw someone driving down 94 while writing on a pad of paper with a kid in the backseat! People who are that stupid should not be allowed to breed!

August 25th - forgot to tell you guys about this one....so there was a girl who got on the bus talking to someone and I could hear her talking the whole bus ride home. It wouldn't have been so bad but she was talking in a way that was similar to nails on a chalkboard. And she definitely sounde...d like a hair twirler and I think half the people on the bus are now dumber because of her.

August 26th - Omg! I can see my breath standing out here today!!! Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!
there was a hummer this morning....(every single one of you get your minds out of the gutter!)

August 31st - so far we only got wiplash 4 times today on the way home and the bus almost hit a parked trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment